Get Your Tickets Now for the
2019 Downstream Environmental
This year’s Downstream Environmental Film Festival includes two events, more space, and new short films from Minnesota, U.S., and International Filmmakers.
This year, space is limited, so please order your tickets now. Click Here.
UPSTREAM Dinner & Films
Wednesday, Feb. 20th 6:00 pm,
Imminent Brewing, 519 Division St., Unit 2, Northfield
* Dinner will be a selection of favorite entrees from the Just Food Co-op deli plus dessert and a beverage from the brewery included!
* Meet special guests, curators, and ask questions of a panel of five filmmakers whose films we will
screen as well as viewing bonus festival content including Waterway Jay
, a film about a Minnesotan who paddled all of Minnesota’s water trails to raise awareness of clean water issues.
* Doors open at 6:00pm with live music, film program begins at 7:00pm
* All ages welcome!
* Tickets: $30 in advance or $40 at the door (Limited quantity available) purchase online
DOWNSTREAM Environmental Films
Friday, Feb. 22nd, 7:00 pm,
The Grand Events Center, 316 Washington St., Northfield
*See the CRWP Watershed-Wide CleanUP Film
*Two hours of MN, national & international films
*Documentary, narrative, experimental and animated films
*Free kombucha and popcorn provided by Just Food Co-op
* Local beer from Imminent Brewing and wine available for purchase
*Doors open at 7:00pm, films begin at 7:30pm
Visit and Support Our Sponsors Online